torek, 9. oktober 2012

A Joke for Economists

Walter Block of Loyola University, New Orleans, has it:
There were 3 prisoners in the Soviet Union and as prisoners do, they swapped stories as to why they were in jail. The first guy says "well, I got to work late and they accused me of cheating the State out of my labor services." The other guy says "I got to work early and they accused me of brown nosing." And the third guy said "I got to work every day exactly on time and they accused me of owning a Western wrist watch."
There were 3 guys in jail in the US due to anti trust violations and the first one said "well I am in jail because I charged higher prices than everyone else and they accused me of profiteering." The second guy said "I got in jail because I had lower prices than everyone else and they accused me of predatory price cutting." And the third guy said "well I charged the same prices as everyone else and they accused me of colluding." 

But Dr. Block says it better, watch it here (the joke starts at 30:20):

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar